Electric Immersion Tank Heating Elements
Immersion Electric Heaters
Flanged or Screw Plugs Types
All KW ratings - Single Phase or Three Phase Voltages
Hubbell electric heaters have been in service since 1920. In that time Hubbell engineering, production, and quality control systems have been continually refined to ensure that each electric heater performs to the highest standards. Available in virtually any configuration, Hubbell electric heaters are manufactured to meet the requirements of the most demanding application. So whatever fluid type you are heating, you will have confidence in knowing that when you specify and install a Hubbell electric water heater the owner will be provided with a trouble-free and long lasting product.
Heavy Duty Construction
- Hubbell electric immersion heaters are constructed using only the highest grade materials and are put through a rigorous quality assurance testing procedure to ensure that each heater conforms to specification.
- Hubbell electric heaters are fabricated in a wide variety of types and styles including cartridge heaters, screw plug heaters, and flanged heaters.
- Hubbell maintains a large inventory to meet even the most demanding delivery requirements.
- Hubbell heaters are manufactured to order and can be engineered to meet the exact requirements of a particular application.
Hubbell Electric Heater Elements
- NEMA 1 terminal housing
- Tubulars brazed to flange
- Fitted gasket
- Maximum 48 amp rating per circuit
- Heavy duty factory fitted jumpers
- 80/20 Nickel-chromium resistance wire
- High grade magnesium oxide insulation
- Factory fitted element spacers to prevent excessive rubbing (Only when required)
- Repressed elements to prevent hot spots at tubular bends
- lange construction to ANSI B16.5 Class 150
- Alternate watt density to suit specific fluid requirements
- Alternate material construction
- Alternate flange rating
- Built-in thermostat 60-250°F range
- Built-in thermowell
- Factory installed nonferrous baffle system
- Electropolished finish for high purity
- Terminal hermetic seals
- Military spec conformance to MIL-H-22577
- Individually replaceable element blades
- Welded elements
- Dry side extended end
- Flange construction to ANSI B16.5 Class 300
- Factory installed thermocouple
The heater manufacturer shall warranty the entire immersion heating element against defects in workmanship and material for a period of one (1) year from date of start-up, provided that the unit is started within three (3) months of date of shipment and installed and operated within the scope of the heater design and operating capability.
Our Technical Support Reps are ready to assist you. Please contact us today.
Hubbell's Quality Policy
Hubbell, The Electric Heater Company, is committed to providing high-quality products and services that meet or exceed the customer's expectations and requirements. The Company is dedicated to achieving this objective through implementation, monitoring, and continuous improvement of a Quality Management System that complies with the international ISO 9001 standard.
Get In Touch
Do you need more information or want to talk directly with a Hubbell representative? Please submit your questions using our form and we will get back to you shortly.
Thank you for reaching out to us, we look forward to providing you with excellent service.